Important note: If using an existing Nexus 2.x network license, the license server needs to be updated to the latest version (SentinelRMSLicenseManager9.2.0)
File Name: Nexus_220.127.116.11586h.zip
Vicon Nexus: Vicon's All-inclusive modelling and processing tool for movement analysis.
With a host of automated features, intelligent processing and flexible controls, Nexus 2 lets you focus on your research and not on your software.
Nexus 2.8.2 is a patch release for Vicon Nexus, which addresses issues reported since Nexus 2.8.1.
- Ability to load Quick Reports without the presence of the Plug-in Gait Model.
- Improvements in adding a trial to Quick Report using the Batch Process.
- Quick Report correctly displays model outputs for later trials that are not present in earlier imported trials.
- Updates to calculating the Plug-in Gait Thorax Centre of Mass.
- Updates to Timebar viewing options and settings, including when adding custom contexts via the SDK and display colours.
- Video Calibration mode will no longer automatically overwrite dirty system configurations
- Corrected an intermittent picking offset in the 3D workspace.
- Data capture will no longer be interrupted when pausing/unpausing the 3D workspace.
- Improvements to sending and reading DataStream data.
- Improvements to saving long data capture trials to C3D files.
- SDK GetSubjectNames will no longer report Quick Report Subjects in the outputs.
- Before and Stop After settings for data capture are properly persisted when these options are disabled.
- Capture volume will not be set to target volume settings upon a fresh install.
- Additional log error message information will be provided when the functional calibration fails to execute.
- Licensing: Nexus 2.x Safenet license.
- IMU Sensors are ONLY supported in Windows 10 (64-bit).
- IMU Sensors require the following driver to be installed: CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers. (Driver link: https://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/Pages/USBtoUARTBridgeVCPDrivers.aspx)
- IMU Improvements - To access new IMU frequency modes the Blue Thunder Sensor requires firmware 1.3. Users are required to update the Blue Thunder Sensor firmware using IMU Research app. This app is currently under review by Apple for release.
- Supported OS(s): Fully supported under Window 10, work in Windows 7.