Sales and Support Specialist
Vicon is the world leader in motion capture, developing high performance software and hardware products for the entertainment, engineering and medical industries. Vicon products have been used in most major feature films and many games and TV commercials. We have offices in Oxford, Denver and Los Angeles. This position is in our Denver office.
Vicon Motion Systems, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time technical and team-oriented person as a Sales & Support Specialist to assist in reporting, sales generation, licensing and front-line sales leads and support cases.
- Sales: monitoring sales leads channel, order input, monitoring bid sites and forums for leads, generating and collating prospecting reports for sales director, creating opportunities in Salesforce for demos and loans, handling front line communication for incoming leads
- Software Licensing: SOP licensing, premier licenses, distributor and OEM rolling licenses, sales demonstration licenses.
- Support: Monitoring case queue, first response for end user account confirmation, managing shared support equipment, maintaining clean demo space, front-line communication for pre-installation questionnaires.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. degree in human sciences or related technical field
- Strong written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- Confident and able to communicate professionally with and at all levels
- Self-motivated and resourceful in finding solutions by working with others
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks working alone or within a team
- Experience with Microsoft office applications
- Salesforce (power user)
- Knowledge of inertial measurement units
- Customer relationship management (CRM) system experience
Vicon offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, long term disability, a company matched 401(k) program, generous vacation allowance, and coworkers who are driven to succeed and enjoy a fun, challenging work environment.
Vicon is a subsidiary of OMG plc, a public company founded in 1984 with a proven track record of growth, financial stability, technical innovation and long-term customer relationships. We are an equal opportunity employer.