How do I activate a license for my Vicon Software?
After you have received a license file from Vicon Support, you must activate it before you can start using your Vicon Software.
To activate a license:
1. Check your email for a message from Vicon Support. The license file (*.lic) is attached to the email. If you have not received a license file, request one as described in How do I request a license for current Vicon Software?
2. Save the license file (*.lic) to the Windows desktop of the machine for which you have a license (or any other suitable location).
3. Start Vicon Product Licensing and in the Vicon Automated Unified Licensing Tool dialog box, click Activate License.
4. Depending on whether you are using the file as it was received from Vicon Support or as a text string copied from the file
- In the License Activation File field, type or browse to the location of the license file (*.lic) and click Activate from File; or
- Copy the text to the License Activation String field and click Activate from String.
5. Click OK.
6. Launch you Vicon SoftwareStill need help?