On the remote machine, how do I: Save and activate the commuter license?
To save and activate a commuter license:
1. Save the file that was sent to you as described in On a network machine, how do I: Check out a commuter license? to the Windows desktop (or C:\Users\Public\Documents\Vicon\Licensing).
2. Open Vicon Product Licensing, and then click Activate License.
3. Depending on whether you are using the file as it was received from the license network user or a text string copied from the file, do one of the following:
- In the License File Activation field, type or browse to the location of the license file (*.lic) and click Activate from File; or
- Copy the text to the License Activation string field and click Activate from String.
4. Close the Activate a License dialog box.
In the License Server list in the top part of the Vicon Automated Unified Licensing Tool dialog box, checked out licenses are flagged with Commuter in the Type column.Still need help?