Simple calculations are at your fingertips with Vicon's new wizard-based event and variable calculation system.
Vicon ProCalc is a visual application for creating custom kinematic models, variables and event calculations using a simple wizard-based system. Load C3D trial files, create new calculations and visualize outputs in an integrated 3D workspace. Variables and events calculated in ProCalc can be written back into the C3D file or exported directly to Excel.
- WIZARD BASED CALCULATION BUILDER
- ProCalc doesn't require a complicated syntax language, which means getting started is simple. You can create custom variables of different types including points, vectors, lines, and segments. Calculations can be performed on these variables using a large number of preconfigured functions.
- CALCULATION PREVIEW
- Previewing calculations in the 3D workspace can be a valuable tool in learning and teaching situations, allowing you to alter or correct them before running your scheme.
- 3D WORKSPACE
- Variables produced in ProCalc can be visualized in the 3D workspace in two ways.
- The Calculations Indicator will display the specific visual indicators for your calculations.
- In Variable Graph Display mode, you can view a graph of the selected variable from a calculation scheme.
- BATCH PROCESSING
- After you've created a set of variable or event calculation schemes you can process multiple trials with a single click by using the batch processor inside ProCalc.