Dealing with enquiries
- To receive support from Vicon, you only need to be a Vicon customer. Basic lifetime product and application support comes included with the system purchase.
- Send an email to email@example.com with details of your query. Please use your company/institution email account where possible. If you are emailing us for the first time, or using an alternative address, we may ask you for some further details to confirm which company/institution you are linked to.
- When a new support case has been raised, you will receive an email notification and a case reference.
- A Vicon Support Engineer will respond to your email within 24 hours. All emails will have the case reference in the subject line of the email.
- Any new emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the case reference in the subject line will be linked to the history for that case.
Update to premiere support contracts
From January 1st 2017 please note the following changes in the Premiere support contracts:
- Vicon cover the costs for collection of faulty goods (North America and Europe only)
- Parts and labor warranty on all replaced parts
- Vicon covers return shipping costs
- Overnight shipping of new replacement item on all Vicon current release products
(RMA raised by midday the previous day) (North America and Europe only)
- Current products (Vantage, Vero and Cara) replaced with new units
- T series and Bonita products returned to base for investigation and replacement parts fitted
- Broken Dongle Replacement (max five per year)
- 20 markers per year, customer’s choice of marker size